CLOGGED TOILET REPAIR
CLOGGED OR OVERFLOWING TOILET?
WE CAN HELP
Clogged toilet emergencies are one of the most common plumbing problems. Homeowners in Lansing and East Lansing, MI can rest easy knowing they are protected from these problems with 24-hour service from Blessings Plumbing in Virginia Beach, VA.
WHAT CAUSES CLOGGED TOILETS?
Many factors can cause these issues. They can be placed into two basic categories:
- Simple clogs are caused by simple things such as using too much toilet paper. Other issues such as flushing non-water soluble items like paper towels, diapers, or other products can also create a simple clog.
- Small children are mostly to blame for a foreign object clog. As kids are still learning to experiment with the world around them, the toilet becomes an area of fascination, foreign objects such as toys, toothbrushes, hair accessories or other objects can all make their way down the toilet and create a blockage.
HOW TO PREVENT THESE ISSUES
Although they are among the most common plumbing problems, clogged toilets are also extremely preventable.
Some of the best practice methods you can use to prevent these issues include:
- Placing a garbage can next to the toilet for non-water soluble items such as diapers or paper towels.
- If you have small children, install a childproof lock to prevent foreign objects from getting flushed.
- Purchase a thinner ply toilet paper rather than thick brands.
- Use less toilet paper.
- Regardless of trying to conserve water, if needed, flush twice.
By keeping up with these tips and tricks, you can prevent most clogs in your home.
FEATURED SERVICES ON EVERY CALL
For over 30 years, Blessings Plumbing has been the go-to for Virginia Beach homeowners looking for superior plumbing services. Our success can be attributed to the way we deal with customers. By treating customers with respect and making unique features a standard practice, our services stand out from the rest. Enjoy the following features with every call:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We are confident you will be satisfied. Call for more details.
To prevent an unpleasant bill in the future, we always discuss pricing before work is carried out.