WATER HEATER REPAIR
WATER HEATER REPAIR &
EXPERT WATER HEATER INSTALLATION AND REPAIR
WATER HEATER SERVICES
If you’ve ever felt the sting of cold water in the shower when your water heater malfunctions, you know how important it is to have a reliable system.
Don’t let a malfunctioning water heater disrupt your day. In Virginia Beach, VA homeowners call Blessings Plumbing for all their water heater services. With over 30 years of experience in the area, it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about water heaters.
COMMON WATER HEATER PROBLEMS
We rely on our water heaters every day to heat and produce water used for washing, doing dishes, and laundry. Without these systems, we would need to boil our water to get the same results. These units are very efficient and seamlessly integrate into your plumbing. However, several common issues can occur that require professional repair. These issues include:
- Corrosion in the unit
- A leaking or cracked tank
- Failing valves or incorrectly sized valves
- Thermostat issues
- The damaged or malfunctioning pilot light
- Malfunctioning temperature gauge
When we troubleshoot for your repair we typically begin by inspecting the entire unit for cracks, leaks, or anything else out of place. Once that is ruled out, we will test the heating components and check the valves and fittings. We also examine the temperature gauge to get the full picture and develop a strong idea of what the issue is and the best way to repair it.
UPGRADE YOUR HOME WITH TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
At Blessing Plumbing, our technicians are truly experts when it comes to installing and repairing tankless water heaters. We understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient water heating system in your home or business. With extensive knowledge and experience, our technicians have mastered the intricacies of brands like Navien and Rinnai, making them well-equipped to handle any installation or repair job.
From assessing the specific needs of your space to ensuring seamless integration with your existing plumbing system, our technicians go above and beyond to provide top-notch service. With their expertise, you can trust that your tankless water heater will be installed or repaired with precision, maximizing its performance and longevity.
Experience the difference with Blessing Plumbing and enjoy the benefits of a properly functioning tankless water heater.
HOW DO TANKLESS WATER HEATERS WORK?
Tankless water heaters work by connecting directly to your plumbing. Unlike traditional water heaters that burn fuel 24-hours per day, a tankless system only heats up when hot water is requested from the tap. Sometimes referred to as “on-demand” units, these systems use a series of high-efficiency heating elements powered by a heat exchanger to change the temperature of your water.
BENEFIT OF A TANKLESS WATER HEATER
Some of the top reasons homeowners switch to a tankless unit include:
- Since the heater is only on when hot water is requested, you will save on your energy bill.
- With increased efficiency, these units are better for the environment and help reduce your carbon footprint. It’s estimated that a traditional water heater gets a 60-65% efficiency rating while a tankless system can get up to 96%, meaning you will burn less fuel and use less energy.
- The unit connects directly to your plumbing, eliminating the need for a hot water tank and providing endless hot water.
- For smaller homes or houses where storage space is limited, these units are preferred because they take away the need for a large, bulky, hot water tank.
- These units typically last up to 20 years in your home when a standard water heater lasts only about 10-15 at the most.
- Without a hot water tank, tankless water heaters are less likely to develop leaks over time. This means less money spent on repairs and a more reliable system.
FEATURED SERVICES ON EVERY CALL
For over 30 years, Blessings Plumbing has been the go-to for Virginia Beach homeowners looking for superior plumbing services. Our success can be attributed to the way we deal with customers. By treating customers with respect and making unique features a standard practice, our services stand out from the rest. Enjoy the following features with every call:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We are confident you will be satisfied. Call for more details.
To prevent an unpleasant bill in the future, we always discuss pricing before work is carried out.
After a quick assessment, we will take action. We can fix your clogged toilet with minimal disruption to your day.
Call (757) 425-7790 for 24-hour clogged toilet repair in Virginia Beach, VA today.
1236 Jensen Dr, # 101
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451